The mission of the External Relations Office is to:
- Be the point of reference for mobility programmes and the internationalisation of the University of Girona. At the University that means providing incentives, and channelling and facilitating the initiatives that emerge in this area. From outside the UdG it means being the gateway and focal point for other institutions and university community members from other countries who wish to collaborate and/or study with us.
- Collaborate in the development of the international policies of the UdG.
- Assure and monitor the implementation of those policies.
- Provide support for UdG government officers whenever they participate in international meetings. The ORE collects and manages data about the UdG’s participation in international networks and associations and collaborates in different projects of various sizes associated with community funding, such as ALFA or TEMPUS, or specifically related to the Office or to the UdG community in general.
- Collaborate in improving external knowledge about our University by participating in relevant international forums and fairs.
- Coordinate and manage the accommodations offered at the UdG to participants in international mobility programmes.
For information in Catalan sign language, click on the icon.