Step 1. Submit your CV:
Your curriculum will be evaluated by the Master`s Admission Commission and in the event that you fulfill the academic admission requirements you will provisionally admitted to the program. The CV should be sent to email@example.com.
Step 2. After conditional acceptance is offered, pre-registration is required. To pre-register:
- Complete the pre-registration form with all the requested data and attach the required documentation , in .pdf format.
- If you have not finished your studies yet, you may still pre-register, although you will have to attach all pending documents within the pre-registration dates established in the calendar.
- Create a .zip o .rar file not exceeding a total of 8 MB, to include all your documents, which must be clearly marked.
- In order for the pre-registration process to be finalised, a non-refundable €30 fee established by the UdG must be paid by credit card.
- If you are unable to pay this fee by credit card, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once payment has been made, you will receive an e-mail message confirming pre-registration.
- If you cannot complete the pre-registration form entirely, you may access it at another time with your ID number and date of birth. Your data will be saved.
Step 3. Allocation of places:
On the day places are allocated, successful candidates shall receive an e-mail message confirming their formal acceptance into the Master’s programme (see calendar below).
Step 4. Registration:
Once formally admitted to the master’s programme, you will have to register with the Academic Secretariat of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Girona.
Pre-registration: from 22 July to 22 September 2014
Places allocated: 26 September 2014
Registration: 29 September 2014
Open registration: In the event there are still places after the second allocation and registration period have closed, registration will be open for 15 days after the beginning of academic classes in each master’s programme.
Special registration period: A special registration period from 26 to 30 January 2015 has been established for second semester classes for those newly admitted students who have been allocated a place but could not register within the established periods.
Registration cancellation period: until 12 November 2014.
For more information please go to the Master's programmes admission guide.
The commencement of the Master's program depends on the enrollment of the minimum number of students as required by the University of Girona for the 2014/2015 academic year.