Documents that must be submitted to the School of Doctoral Studies to apply for the doctoral degree certificate
- Doctoral degree certificate application form and a photocopy of a national identity document or passport.
- The online TDX publication form, completed, and sent by email (no paper copy) to email@example.com.
- Document “Thesis publication in the consortial repository TDX and the university of Girona repository DUGi”
These documents can be found in the Forms section.
- The completed TESEO form from the Ministry of Science and Innovation, which can be found at www.educacion.gob.es/teseo. The student must register as a doctoral candidate and complete the corresponding form.
- Doctoral thesis examination fee payment receipt.
- A copy of a graduate or undergraduate degree certificate.
Last update: 24 March 2017